Brightlink, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is seeking a full-time experienced Manager of Channel Sales.
Brightlink is a leading communications platform and technology company that delivers voice, messaging, analytics, and cloud-based solutions. Our cutting-edge Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) platform, managed white-label hosted PBX and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) solutions, cloud-based applications, and network services are used by companies ranging from small to mid-sized businesses to the largest enterprises and communication service providers around the globe. Founded in 2009, we power more than 35B communication interactions each year with industry-leading quality of service, 24×7 support, and a next-generation IP network that has the highest levels of performance, reliability, scalability, and security.
Brightlink is an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers a competitive salary, benefits, and a supportive work environment. Find out more at www.brightlink.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
The Manager of Channel Sales will have end-to-end sales responsibility for driving application sales to Managed Service Providers (MSPs) for Brightlink. The territory for this role currently includes all of North America with the exception of existing accounts and carries a minimum sales quota. Key responsibilities for this individual include:
- Quota responsibility for annual contract value primarily to consist of Brightlink’s Cloud Communications Applications and Brightlink’s CPaaS offerings.
- Making daily cold calls
- Account management responsibilities associated with existing clients.
- Maximizing the value of Brightlink’s products and services through the application of a consultative/solution selling approach with key buyers.
- Executing Brightlink’s internal sales methodology with consistency and excellence.
- Demonstrating proficiency in account planning and territory management.
- Lead generation through outbound outreach and ability to quickly follow up on marketing-generated leads.
- Accurately forecasting pipeline and expected revenue attainment on a weekly/ monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Maintaining competitive knowledge & focus.
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management.
- Building/maintaining in-depth knowledge of Brightlink’s products and offerings and core messaging and positioning relative to market competition.